If you're reading this, we’re already interested in you. You’re clearly proactive and that’s a key quality we look for in our people.
At Fuji Xerox we know there are lots of jobs out there and companies need to impress top quality candidates. We’re determined to do that. We believe we have the right environment, rewards, diversity and support to offer you the dynamic career you’re seeking.
Fuji Xerox Printers is part of the global Fuji Xerox family and a major international company in our own right -operating in 12 countries across Asia Pacific. Our growth has been impressive - we’ve grown 8 times faster than the market in the last 3 years. So if you like to move fast, we’re the right vehicle.
We believe strongly in innovation to enhance our products and make the world a better place. Not only did Xerox create the first laser printer in 1971 but we’ve also developed a revolutionary environmentally friendly technology that reduces waste by 95%. If you have any new ideas we’d love to hear them.
We’re looking for people to drive our company forward. At Fuji Xerox Printers there are some amazing careers for dynamic individuals keen to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. In addition to offering great professional and personal growth opportunities we reward and recognise our high performing employees. We believe in enabling our team to achieve their best in a truly collaborative environment.
For a fast, brilliant and bold future with Fuji Xerox see if there are any suitable roles available below :
Major Accounts Executive - Commercial
- Bachelors degree in Business Studies / Marketing / Computer Science / Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in the sales and marketing of computer or peripheral business
- A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision and making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager
- Possess good business knowledge. A track record of sales achievement within the new business or account management environment
- Competitors' experience will be a plus
- Will engage with and manage the accounts preferred by Corporate Resellers and Strategic Partners ensuring that business potential in specified accounts are maximized.
- Coordinate the activities of all functions within the account
- Develop and review major Account Sales strategies to support the assigned sales objectives
- Identify, justify, and secure additional resources required to support the sales strategies
- Responsible for the relevant cycle from identification, qualification, sales installation and subsequent protection and growth
- Pipeline management forecast accurately future business on a monthly basis